Saturday, February 23, 2008

THANKYOU FOR MY FAREWELL GIFTS

Hi all,
Just to say thankyou for the gifts for my farewell and birthday. I bought the eee computer, only 900g in weight and also bought at 250 harddrive. It is perfect. I am able to play music through my computer and it sounds ok. I also downloaded a stack of photos before i left, over 3000. I can watch these in a slide show, so I am thrilled with my computer, so thankyou very much. I have also worn all the shirts already! Thanks all who bought these.. they are perfect, light cotton and long around the arms. Also wearing my birthday watch every day.. thanks Leah, Kate and Cherie. I have typed up the previous blog entries at home on my computer the last few nights and used my flash drive, I am thrilled this actually worked successfully.

1 comment:

Phil, Sheryl, Sienna & Chelsea said...

Hi Julie,

great to hear of your adventures thus far. How is the motor bike riding coming along, we are all keen to hear that you handle the sandy tracks (sounds like bitumen is scarce).

Be safe and we'll also send an email

xxx